The goal of the program is to reduce citizen involvement/injury due to D.W.I. related collisions thru this holiday season. Through implementation of this, and similar events, the Hoboken Police Department hopes to significantly reduce accidents, injuries and property damage throughout our city.
The Hoboken Police Department is committed to working hand in hand with the citizens of Hoboken to provide a safe environment for the motoring public. Please remember the following tips:
* Don’t risk it. If you plan to drive, don’t drink.
* Choose a sober designated driver before partying.
* Take mass transit, a taxicab or ask a friend to drive you home if you didn’t plan in advance.
* Spend the night where the activity is being held.
* Report impaired drivers to the Hoboken Police 201-420-2100.
For more information contact the Hoboken Police Traffic Bureau at (201) 420-5109.