How To Obtain a Temporary Handicapped Placard
Temporary Handicapped Placard applications are available by clicking this link and also at Police Headquarters. Once completed and signed by a medical doctor, the application should be returned to Police Headquarters along with the following:
  • A $4.00 check or money order made payable to N.J.M.V.C. (New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission).
  • Copy of vehicle registration
  • Copy of driver’s licence
  • Prognosis on Doctor’s letterhead
  • Applicants contact phone number

Information regarding permanent Handicapped Placards is available on the NJ Motor Vehicle Commision website.